We have some panels that are a little short of participants. They’ll still run, but more voices and opinions would be great. If any of them interest you, email firstname.lastname@example.org Note that Conflux is limiting people to a total of four panels, in order to ensure a multitude of opinions and voices are heard.
- Beach balls and strobes – cheap but effective special effects.
- Moving on from mobiles – where to next for technology?
- Levels 1 to 10 – the role of gaming in developing the genre
- Scrolling through the story – past, present and future of webpublishing
- Urban versus paranormal – which romance is which?
- Telling the future – how divination really works.